School SEK – Pacífico
The formation of the Students Club within our Education System meets the need to cover clear and essential well-rounded education objectives on the following fields:
- To promote a much-needed spirit of interpersonal solidarity beyond the strictly academic context.
- To provide the students with a developmental framework according to their personal abilities and concerns.
- To engage our students in the completion of their own activities and motivate responsibility and the comprehensive life management skills.
- Strengthen the bond between teachers and students beyond the classroom, thus enhancing the relationship between teaching and human formation.
- Take an essential role when participating in School activities, being aware of its responsibilities as the entity that represents the students.
The Students Club comprises students from 7th to 12th grade, elected by the students by vote, prior presentation of a program.